Accounts Payable Manager
Mid-Market Private Equity Firm
- London, UK
- Up to £50,000 + benefits depending on experience
Our client, a mid-market private equity firm, is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Accounts Payable professional to head up their London-based AP team. This role, positioned within the corporate accounting team, will require the chosen candidate to work on the Accounts Payable function whilst reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, managing several direct reports. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader in their field as well as to learn from an experienced and dynamic team.
The duties and responsibilities for this Accounts Payable Manager include but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of the Accounts Payable function.
- Manage two direct reports.
- Review processed invoices.
- Manage the AP mailbox.
- Input and pay invoices.
- Handle employee expenses.
- Communicate with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks and projects within the wider Group Finance team.
The skills required for this Accounts Payable Manager role include but are not limited to:
- Previous experience managing an Accounts Payable team.
- Willingness and ability to take ownership of the Accounts Payable function.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A demonstrably high level of speed and accuracy.
- Eagerness and capability to thrive within a fast-paced and demanding business.
- A proactive and hardworking approach with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to show commitment to the role.
- Proficiency with accounting software (Netsuite experience would be advantageous), as well as Excel and the wider Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience within a private equity or similar investment/professional services firm would be advantageous.
To apply for this Accounts Payable Manager role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sam van Staden: email@example.com quoting reference SVS52731.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.