Carbon Offsetting Industry
- London, UK
- Up to £45,000 + benefits
Our client is a leading provider of high-quality carbon credit programmes based in central London. They are seeking an FP&A analyst to join the Finance team, where they will be working closely with the Head of Group FP&A and department heads to deliver monthly management information and ad hoc analysis to support decision-making and business strategy. This exciting role would be ideal for a candidate who is motivated, proactive and forward-thinking, with previous experience within an analytical role.
The duties and responsibilities for this FP&A Analyst role include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the production of monthly group board reporting.
- Helping to deliver continued enhancements in reporting and commercial analysis.
- Providing effective finance business partnering support to operational stakeholders across the Group.
- Measuring and monitoring key KPIs.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives including roll-out of new IT reporting solutions (e.g. Power BI).
- Conducting margin and customer profitability analysis.
- Preparing for and supporting annual and long-term financial planning, budgets, and forecasts.
- Carrying out ad-hoc business analysis.
The skills and experience required for this FP&A Analyst role include but are not limited to:
- An advanced user of Excel and capable of managing large data sets.
- Previous experience in an analytical, accounting, or finance business partnering role.
- Basic understanding of UK financial statements (P&L, balance sheet and cashflow).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Ability to convey complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, or private equity linked environment preferred
- Desirable but not essential experience: MS Power Platform, SQL, Python.
To apply for this FP&A Analyst role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Samantha van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SVS52892.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.