- London, UK
- £23,000 - £27,000
Walker Hamill are always looking for bright and motivated candidates who are keen to pursue a career in accounting. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 12 months experience working in a busy and dynamic finance team and be interested in studying towards an accountancy qualification.
- Assist with financial reports for senior management;
- Support the team on the production of management information;
- Support the team with the production of annual financial statements;
- Preparing payment runs, BACS and CHAPS and allocating payments
- Matching, batching and coding high volumes of invoices
- Review bank reconciliations and balances;
- Review and approve cash and credit card expenses;
- Review of general, suppliers and debtors ledgers;
- Ensure invoices are coded correctly and sent to administrators in a timely manner.
- Degree educated with strong academics;
- A minimum of 12 months previous experience within finance;
- Be working towards an accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent);
- IT literate – Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills;
- Be efficient, reliable and thorough;
- Able to communicate effectively and adapt to different communication and work styles.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.