Fund Finance Assistant
Asset Management Firm
- London, UK
- £25,000 - £27,000 per annum + study support and discretionary bonus
Our client is a leading asset management firm based in the City. They are seeking a Fund Finance Assistant to act as a key member of the team, contributing to the daily operational support of funds and Group entities.
- Timely and accurate processing of transactions across designated Fund entities;
- Processing and posting of purchase invoices and payments;
- Raising and posting deal and project related sales invoices and cash receipts;
- Monitoring receivables and highlighting recoverability issues;
- Management of Fund and project cash balances;
- Daily cash review to ensure sufficient cash for various payment commitments;
- Performing regular bank reconciliations;
- Timely filing of documents;
- Updating Fund payments and receipts in the relevant control spreadsheets;
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of VAT returns;
- Running of VAT reports on a monthly basis;
- Reconciliation of VAT control accounts;
- Monitor and post VAT recoverables;
- Timely payment and posting of VAT payables;
- Timely and accurate processing of transactions across designated Group entities
- Processing and posting of Fund related purchase invoices and payments;
- Raise, invoice and cash flow annual fee invoices;
- Monitoring of aged debtors and creditors for balances relating to designated Funds;
- Year end statutory reporting.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Quick learner, with the confidence to work independently;
- Diligent work ethic and ability to prioritise the processing of large volumes of transactions;
- Strong Excel skills and keen attention to detail;
- Team player with excellent organisational skills;
- Good telephone manner and written communication.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for almost 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.comAPPLY FOR THIS ROLE