- £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Our client, a boutique corporate advisory firm, is seeking an Analyst to join their high profile team. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with a genuine and demonstrable interest in finance. The successful candidate will be bright and motivated with a strong academic background.
- Company analysis - creating company profiles, including analysis of basic financial information.
- General industry and market research.
- Using research databases including deal databases to look at previous transactions.
- Assisting with preparation and formatting of presentations.
- Assisting with setting up and completing standard forms and documents for projects.
- Filing, printing and binding, scanning.
- Maintaining client and other databases.
- Be involved with aspects of marketing including updating the website
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree educated with strong academics (2:1 or above).
- Previous banking and/or accounting experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Shows initiative in developing own understanding and expertise.
- Quickly grasps new technical and business knowledge.
- Balances efficiency and accuracy in order to maintain high output whilst avoiding mistakes.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the team by working closely with colleagues by sharing information, skills and responsibilities.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/