IRP Sales and Trading Services Analyst
- £225 - £250 per day
Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking to recruit an IRP Sales and Trading Services Analyst for an initial 6 month period. The successful candidate will mitigate risk and drive efficiencies, while working with the sales/trading desks, clients and other stakeholders. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Work with clients, sales/trading desks and other stakeholders to resolve any open questions/issues.
- Become a subject matter expert to mitigate risk and drive efficiencies.
- Manage real-time trade booking exceptions internally between the trading desk and sales force.
- Monitor and control operational risk throughout the trade processing life cycle.
- Collaborate with our technology and business partners to enhance systems and workflows.
- Engage in various industry and regulatory initiatives in a constantly changing environment.
- Collaborate with technology teams on the implementation of process flow improvements and efficiencies.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role, within an investment banking environment.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and creative approach with very high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative and team-focused with ability to interact effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills along with the ability to use discretion and good judgement.
- Competency with MS Suite, especially Excel, and the ability to learn multiple programs quickly.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/APPLY FOR THIS ROLE