Market Risk Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- £280 - £325 per day
Our client, a leading global Investment Bank, is seeking a Market Risk Analyst for an initial 6 month contract with the potential for an extension. This role sits within a high profile team that is responsible for the production of all internal and external regulatory capital reporting for EMEA regulated entities. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual with recent relevant experience in an Investment Bank.
- Calculation of components for the regulatory capital position on a daily basis.
Preparation and analysis of information used in frequent ad-hoc requests.
Preparation and presentation of PRA regulatory returns on a monthly/quarterly basis: UK entities COREP returns.
Various PRA and Group returns.
Leverage ratio calculations and reporting.
Coverage of the Bank of England regulatory returns.
Preparation, review and presentation of internal management information.
Monthly/quarterly regulatory capital internal committee decks capital forecast scenarios for ICAAP.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Recent relevant experience within Investment Banking.
- High attention to detail.
Strong computing skills and comfortable with large data sets.
Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to a broad range of people across the business at various levels of seniority.
- Shows initiative in developing own understanding and expertise.
- Quickly grasps new technical and business knowledge.
- Balances efficiency and accuracy in order to maintain high output whilst avoiding mistakes.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the team by working closely with colleagues by sharing information, skills, and responsibilities.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum or Sam van Staden: email@example.com quoting reference TM50177.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.