Credit Derivative Operations Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- £225 - £255 per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global Investment Bank for an initial 6 month period. The successful candidate will work closely with the Trading and Sales desks to resolve post execution discrepancies on a variety of credit related products. This position would suit a highly motivated and ambitious individual with recent middle office experience.
- Work closely with the Trading and Sales desks to resolve post execution discrepancies on a variety of credit related products.
- Participate in and lead ISDA Working Group discussions to establish greater standardisation in the Credit Derivatives space and drive industry initiatives forward.
- Execution and management of lifecycle events and support project teams in meeting objectives related to departmental wide initiatives.
- Ensure economic trade details are agreed with counterparties promptly post trade execution.
- Close interaction with experts from various different teams such as Technology, Projects and Trade Management.
- Resolve trade breaks between proprietary systems and the vendor systems.
- Work closely with other team members and management to achieve both industry set and internal targets.
- Create, manage and own close relationships and partnerships with business partners and external clients.
- Develop and implement strategic changes to re-engineer and industrialise processes and reduce risk surrounding the function.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Previous recent experience working in a middle office role in an Investment Bank or similar environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident when dealing with demanding business people.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to keep track of a large and varied workload under time pressure.
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, driving consensus and influencing outcomes.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum or Sam van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TM50236.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.