Fixed Income Operations Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- £225 - £250 per day
Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking to recruit a Fixed Income Operations Analyst for an initial 6 month period. The successful individual will be responsible for matching, allocating and confirming trades while identifying and reconciling errors. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Monitor and resolve match issues between Trading and Sales bookings.
- Trade amendments and reconciliations.
- Broker trades checkout.
- Process life cycle events such as futures option expiry and asset servicing events.
- Pre-matching and allocations.
- Management of fails and settlement issues.
- Identify industrialisation opportunities within the team and the use of business intelligence in order to further understand the IRP costs and where to focus effort.
- Define new system specifications and carry out subsequent UAT testing.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Prior experience in fixed income trade support essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident when dealing with demanding business people.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to keep track of a large and varied workload under time pressure.
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, driving consensus and influencing outcomes.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum or Sam van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TM50241.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.