Risk Management Operations Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- £250 - £350 per day, depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global Investment Bank for an initial 6 month period. Our client is seeking an experienced operations professional to work as an embedded risk manager within Securities Division Operations.
- Challenge the risk and control framework to further enhance the control environment.
- Work with the team and other regional/functional operations groups to identify key risk metrics, highlight areas of concerns and remediation efforts.
- Ensure the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) templates reflect the current risk environment.
- Vet through RCSA issues raised to ensure proper remediation is in place.
- Work closely with other risk managers to share key initiatives and best practice and better integrate with the wider global operations risk management teams.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Previous recent experience working in a middle office role in an Investment Bank or similar environment.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of risk and control.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident when dealing with demanding business people.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to keep track of a large and varied workload under time pressure.
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, driving consensus and influencing outcomes.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum or Sam van Staden: email@example.com quoting reference TM50287.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.