Regulatory Operations Business Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- £300 - £340 per day
Our client, a leading global investment bank, is seeking a Regulatory Operations Business Analyst to join for an initial 6 month period. The successful candidate will have previous experience in regulatory reporting and have a working knowledge of the trade life cycle. This is an exciting opportunity within the fast-growing sector of regulatory reform.
- Manage and deliver strategic projects to improve and broaden the regulatory reporting infrastructure.
- Perform analysis on the firm's regulatory obligations to define the relevant reporting requirements and document into formal requirements.
- Own and develop testing and delivery plans, work closely with the production teams.
- Actively participate in the development of the strategic control framework for regulatory operations.
- Ensure effective partnership with the production teams to ensure effective handover of new processes and controls into the live environment.
- Drive forward solutions to remediate production issues.
- Participate in strategic initiatives across the global regulatory operations department.
- Partner with Front Office, Legal and Compliance to ensure adherence to the firm's regulatory obligations.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Previous relevant experience within an investment bank.
- Regulatory reporting experience.
- Working knowledge of the trade lifecycle and tradable financial products for example securities, exchange traded derivatives, OTC derivatives.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex workflows.
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise own workload and drive results.
- Flexible, proactive and self-starting.
- Strong interpersonal skills together with the ability to influence others and make decisions.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum or Sam van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TM50536 .
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.