Corporate Finance Advisory Firm
- Temporary & Contract
- £25,000 pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a boutique corporate finance advisory firm that provides independent M&A, capital raising and other corporate finance/strategic advice to a range of clients. They are seeking a 2018/2019 graduate to join the team, initially on a temporary basis, with the potential to become permanent. The successful candidate will be bright, motivated and have demonstrable strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Executing end-to-end client transactions.
- Preparing presentation materials.
- Building and operating financial models.
- Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses.
- General industry and market research.
- Contributing to team discussions and client meetings.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analytical background and numerate.
- Structured communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Shows initiative in developing own understanding and expertise.
- Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and interpersonal skills required.
- Quickly grasps new technical and business knowledge.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TM50567.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.