Cash Equities Client Middle Office Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- £225 - £250 per day
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading investment bank on an initial 6 month rolling contract basis. The successful candidate will have previous experience with cash equity products and both the confidence and communication skills to provide impeccable client service.
- Primary responsibility for equity confirmation exceptions and client service management.
- Work in partnership with client and sales traders to ensure that trades are allocated, confirmed, and processed in a timely manner
- Work closely with global teams and clients to proactively manage risk, and challenge existing business processes on a day to day basis.
- Understanding and meeting the evolving expectations of key clients of the firm, and driving and following through on any efficiency initiatives to implementation.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in middle office, with cash equity products.
- Client services experience beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills essential.
- Balances efficiency and accuracy in order to maintain high output whilst avoiding mistakes.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the team by working closely with colleagues by sharing information, skills, and responsibilities.
- Takes actions to ensure that controls are in place & procedures are followed.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum or Sam van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TM50576.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.