Repo Trade Support Analyst
- Temporary & Contract
- £225 - £255 per day
Our client is a leading global investment bank. They are recruiting for a Repo Trade Support Analyst for an initial 6 month period. The successful candidate will provide coverage across the day-to-day functions and will build and manage relationships with stakeholders across divisions.
- Provide middle office, cash settlement and post trade date support for the funding desks.
- Manage the issuance of unsecured long term and short term debt and repo client account monitoring.
- Develop sufficient expertise and provide coverage across the core day-to-day functions.
- Build and manage relationships with stakeholders in operations, technology, front office and other divisions as needed.
- Provide critical operations design and handle capital markets operations to ensure business flows smoothly across global offices.
- Work with operations business units to assess and streamline processes in order to mitigate risk or control issues and generate efficiencies.
- Degree educated with a strong academic background.
- Knowledge of repo, stock loan and unsecured debt products.
- Understanding of the securities markets and trade life cycle.
- Strong analytical, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Self-driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A flexible team player with an aptitude to working well under pressure with strict daily deadlines.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum or Sam van Staden: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TM50599 .
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.