Regulatory Operations Analyst - CASS
- Temporary & Contract
- £275 - £310 per day
Our client, a leading global Investment Bank, is seeking a Regulatory Operations Analyst to join the Client Assets function for an initial 6 month period. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with previous relevant experience within an Investment Bank.
- Contribute to efforts to enhance and maintain current CASS risk assessment and control framework across all FCA regulated entities.
- Daily calculation of cash lock up for UK Client Assets entities.
- Daily calculation of segregation deficits for UK Client Assets entities.
- Liaise with various CASS community teams on daily calculations and managing escalations.
- Consult with Legal, Compliance and Operations management on Client Assets issues impacting calculations.
- Incident management process and breach reporting to FCA.
- Participate in technology related change management impacting Client Assets.
- Participate in the implementation of rule changes impacting Operations teams.
- Participate in Client Asset initiatives.
Degree educated with strong academics.
Recent relevant experience within finance operations, regulations and banking.
Ability to manage various deliverables throughout the day, within deadlines.
Strong communication skills.
Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex workflows across multiple business types required.
Demonstration of strong organisational, prioritisation and project management skills required.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum or Sam van Staden at email@example.com quoting reference TM50606.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.