Assistant Management Accountants - Part Qualified
Commerce & Financial Services
- £15 - £18 per hour / £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Walker Hamill is a leading Recruitment Consultancy specialising in placing candidates into accountancy and finance roles in London and surrounding areas. Our clients include FTSE 100/250 Blue-Chip organisations as well as Private Equity backed small to medium (SME) sized businesses. We recruit across a broad range of sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis.
We are always looking to meet strong Assistant Management Accountants for our clients across Commerce and Financial Services and are looking for candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Preparing month end management accounts.
- Preparing month end balance sheet reconciliations including purchase, sales and nominal ledgers and assisting with VAT returns.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Assisting with annual budgeting and reforecasting processes.
- Assisting in annual statutory accounts and managing the audit process.
- Graduate calibre and AAT qualified or ACCA / CIMA part qualified.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple work streams.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines.
- Energy and appetite to engage and resolve issues.
- Strong Excel skills.
- High level of numeracy and the ability to interpret written information.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.