Part-Qualified Fund Accountants
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Walker Hamill have a constant requirement for part-qualified fund accountants. We work with various clients across real estate, venture capital, private equity and infrastructure funds. We are looking for technically strong individuals studying towards a professional accounting qualification with previous relevant experience either in house within a fund or a fund administrator.
- Coordinate, oversee and maintain the accounting and financial aspects for the fund.
- Process fund invoices and arrange for their timely payment.
- Work with local operating partners, third party accountants/administrators, auditors and internal investor reporting group.
- Daily correspondence with fund clients and attend to all queries accurately and efficiently.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure a smooth and efficient audit process.
- Assist the Fund Accountant and finance team with ad hoc reports and projects.
- Degree educated with a strong academic background.
- Part-qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with a good pass record to date.
- Experience in a similar role within a fund, fund administrator or investment manager.
- Motivated, driven and keen to develop.
- Strong aptitude and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent Excel skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tamara McCallum: email@example.com quoting reference TMFA.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.