Associate, Global Buyout Fund
Our client is one of the leading generalist global buyout funds with a distinctive value-added investment approach and fantastic track record. They are now looking for an associate to join their London office.
The Associate position will be geographically located in London. Associates benefit from a comprehensive, multi-week training program that is designed to introduce our client's value-added investment approach. Associates will learn how to evaluate investment opportunities through the application of fundamental strategic analysis in addition to the more traditional financial modelling. Associates will also to gain unique operating experience on a variety of portfolio company issues by working closely with management teams to evaluate potential add-on investments, assess opportunities in new and existing markets, and improve core operations.
- Exceptional business analytic and quantitative skills
- Two to three years experience in investment banking or management consulting
- Strong intellect and focus
- Excellent professional and academic track record
- Ability to operate with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership; eager to learn and work with others
- Undergraduate degree from a highly regarded institution
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Thibault Pesque: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TP44280.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.