Associate - Pan-European Private Equity - London
Pan-European Private Equity
Our client is a pan-European mid-market private equity investor focusing on both growth equity and mid-market buyouts across several sectors. With a significant pool of capital to invest from, they have great flexibility in terms of investment horizons.
Joining as an Associate, your role within the team will include:
- Sourcing and screening investment opportunities whilst working closely alongside founders and an experienced investment team.
- Executing investments and driving value through low-volume investing to ensure that you can collectively dedicate ample time and means to every company.
- Working with portfolio company management teams - with portfolio companies being based across Europe.
- Financial modelling, accountable for providing updates and analysis.
- Candidates will be qualified ACAs who have either trained in audit and then transferred to transaction services/FDD or corporate finance, or alternatively, you may have trained within transactional teams from the outset.
- Candidates who have supplemented this experience with time in an investment banking/M&A advisory firm are also highly relevant.
- Exposure to mid market transactions is most relevant.
- All candidates should be able to show a commercial perspective on deals they’ve worked on, strong financial analysis and modelling skills and an international outlook. While not required, fluency in an additional mainstream European language such as French or German would be advantageous.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Thibault Pesque: email@example.com, quoting reference TP52488.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.