Private Equity Associate
Secondary Direct Investments
- Competitive base salary & discretionary annual bonus
Our client, a secondary direct investment firm, are looking to hire an associate to join their team working on an existing portfolio of pan-European mid-market assets, as well as assisting in the origination an execution of further investments. This role will work directly alongside experienced senior investment professionals across all aspects of the investment cycle, and therefore requires someone with a strong technical and commercial acumen, paired with a pro-active and mature personality.
The team invest across traditional generalist sectors and source opportunities on a pan-European basis. European language skills are therefore advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- As an associate you will work within a small team across origination, execution and portfolio management of the fund’s investments.
- You will work directly alongside the fund’s Partners, with regular exposure to external advisors and management teams of existing and potential portfolio companies.
- Associates will be provided the opportunity to progress rapidly within a meritocratic environment.
- The fund is seeking an ambitious individual to join their experienced, specialised team.
Candidates should ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional academics from a leading university at bachelors and/or postgraduate level.
- 2-4 years of experience relevant M&A / Corporate Finance training within a top-tier investment bank
- Full fluency in written and spoken English; European language skills are also advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- The right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Tom Redhead: email@example.com quoting reference TR50322
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.