Family Office Accountant - Part Time
- Central London
- £40,000 to £45,000 pro rata
Our client, a Property Investment firm is looking for an experienced Accountant to work directly in the private office of the Chairman on a part time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the personal financial and management accounts of the Chairman. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant who has previously worked in a small office environment like a Private or Family Investment Office and is used to performing a hands on role. This is a part time 3 days per week position.
- Dealing with Chairman’s personal financials and investments.
- Personal Tax Return.
- Help modernise the accounting systems.
- Review tax returns prepared by the tax advisers & provide feedback.
- Review management reports of the trusts prepared by trustees & provide feedback to trustees.
- Liaise with tax advisers regularly on changes in tax rules & assess the tax impacts.
- Review tax efficiencies of the offshore trusts.
- Deal with ad hoc queries.
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant with recent UK tax knowledge.
- Available to work three days per week.
- Diligent, high attention to detail and able to deal with highly confidential data.
- Strong excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience of working in a private office environment before or with sensitive data, and knowledge of off shore trusts would be helpful.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Will Barnes: email@example.com quoting reference WB50264
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.