Temporary FP&A Senior Manager/Director
Global Infrastructure Group
- Temporary & Contract
- £600 to £700 per day, depending on experience.
Our client is a publicly listed international primary and secondary investor and active asset manager of large infrastructure projects. The business’s core focus is on transport, social and environmental infrastructure projects that are typically awarded under public-private partnership programmes. They also manage renewable energy projects across the globe and create value by originating and investing in new greenfield infrastructure projects. It is the Group’s unparalleled expertise and credentials that make it one of the world’s most trusted brands in its field.
A new Group CFO has been recently appointed and is seeking to bring about best practice in strategic planning, insightful information analysis and business forecasting activities. As such, we are searching for an outstanding temporary FP&A professional whilst they hire permanently. An immediate start would be required.
- Set up the FP&A blueprint to produce relevant MI, KPIs, forecasts and budgets to support the strategy of the company
- Responsible for the preparation of presentations and reports for ExCo, the plc Board and other stakeholders.
- Support the CFO with the Divestment strategy and prepare ad hoc strategic analysis
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business up to C-level executives, in order to understand the inputs and standardise data acquisition from the regions to compile a consolidated view of the Group
- Ability to disseminate core information and create relevant reports for senior management
- Carry out additional ad hoc duties as required as part of the group
- Standalone role initially
- Excellent academics and ideally CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- 8-10 years + experience
- Significant and relevant FP&A experience (both routinary and strategic) in an international company
- Experience within investment house and/or PE preferred
- Hands on approach to execution
- Inquisitive and confident
- Proactive and happy to challenge existing practise
- Excellent presentation skills and strong excel skills
- Concise and effective written communication skills to prepare reports for the plc Board and senior management
- Attention to detail as well as the ability to connect the dots and identify business trends and opportunities
- Excellent stakeholder management with the gravitas to gain the respect and confidence of colleagues and senior stakeholders up to C-level
- Excellent ability to operate and forge relationships in an international context Willingness to travel as necessary (no more than 10% of the time).
- Agile and passionate to learn.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Will Barnes: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference WB50648.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.