Commercial Finance Analyst
- Central London
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity exists for a Junior Financial Analyst to join our client's international finance team. The company is a hugely successful FTSE 100 listed organisation undergoing an exciting phase of transformation and expansion. This position offers strong potential for individual growth, joining the commercial finance team, working directly under the Business Partner who is responsible for the international P&L. The successful candidate will have excellent academics and experience working within an analytical role, they will also be looking to study an accounting qualification.
- Assist with weekly and monthly reporting of costs and revenue vs. target for Exco and Commercial decks
- Assist in the provision of annual budget and quarterly re-forecasts for the business
- Develop a strong understanding of the business, including financial metrics and operational KPIs, to provide commercial and financial guidance to the commercial and operational management
- Maintain close relationship with team responsible for accounting to fully understand all month end accounting and ensure relevant team members are exposed to the business as appropriate
- Build supplier databases tracking actual costs vs target for third party suppliers
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency
- University educated with strong academics (2:1 minimum), with a desire to complete professional accountancy exams (CIMA or ACCA)
- Highly numerate with strong financial and analytical skills
- Deadline-drven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment to tight and demanding timelines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- High energy and drive, and flexible enough to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and changing environment
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to William Barnes: email@example.com quoting reference WB50709. Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.