- Temporary & Contract
- Central London
- £400 - £450 per day, depending on experience
A new opportunity exists for a highly experienced FP&A Analyst to join the finance team of this well known creative agency based in central London. The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a PE environment and be highly proficient with building and manipulating models. The individual will provide planning, analysis and decision-making support, reporting directly into the CFO. Initially for a period of 3 months, the role has scope to extend and could even become a long term opportunity.
- Build and maintain a fully integrated P/L, B/S and Cash Flow model
- Work with CFO to develop annual budget / quarterly re-forecast
- Develop and maintain functional budgets with relevant business owners
- Working closely with the CFO, managing communications with banks and private equity partners
- Help to define and implement consistent budget KPIs across functions
- Develop/maintain existing weekly and monthly reporting
- Ad hoc business performance reporting
- Work with Finance to develop commercial insight
- Support CFO in developing Board / Investor level analysis
- Other cross functional analytical support
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Degree qualified with strong academics
- Prior experience of business forecasting and planning is essential, alongside exposure to a people-based business
- Excellent excel skills
- Prior experience of using Looker and/or e-commerce preferred
- Analytically minded and data driven
- Able to work as both a team and autonomously using intiative
- Deadline driven with the ability to perform under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to William Barnes: email@example.com quoting reference WB50720.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.