- Central London
- £25,000 per annum
Our client is an international luxury retail company and they are looking for an efficient and meticulous Accounts Assistant to join its finance team and take on a breadth of responsibility. The successful individual will be experienced in all aspects of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations and have the ability to take on a broad range of work under limited supervision.
- Processing and coding invoices to nominal account, accurately.
- Reconcile suppliers statements.
- Seek approval from relevant department heads.
- Preparing the payment run on the bank portal.
- Carrying out regular bank reconcilations.
- Prepare and issue invoices to customers.
- Reconcile payments.
- Chase slow payers and reconcile customers statements.
- Processing and coding of expense reports.
- Processing and coding of credit card statements.
- Reconcile stock invoices with PO.
- Educated to university level (or equivalent).
- Ideally an active studier of ACCA (or equivalent).
- At least one year experience within a finance enviroment.
- Retail experience is preferable but not essential.
- Experience of accounts receivable and/or accounts payable is desirable.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of MS Office: Excel (ability to work with large amounts of data), Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good report presentation skills and communication skills.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/APPLY FOR THIS ROLE