Walker Hamill is a proven environment in which to both build and/or strengthen your career in recruitment and search.
Our Interns, Researchers and Consultants are constantly learning, challenged and growing in knowledge and experience. Our culture is supportive, nurturing, professional and highly successful. We deal with the most prestigious companies in their respective fields and we work with candidates from the highest quality backgrounds.
We’re in a clear growth phase: we’ve emerged from successive lockdowns in a strong financial position and we’re proud of the fact that we’ve achieved that without cuts to our headcount. With better times ahead and an ever increasing number of new searches, it’s time to expand all of our teams.
Focused purely on finance and related transaction disciplines, we look for people who have dedication, integrity and flair and who fit into one of the following three categories:
Experienced Recruiters (lateral hires): from time to time, we’ll appoint experienced recruiters. These are typically people who have proven themselves in another recruitment firm, or who have worked as an adviser within one of the industry areas to which we consult.
Recent Graduates: this is the most common entry point to our firm. New, or relatively recent graduates join us on a proven, structured, 24 month training scheme, during which time we systematically teach you all aspects of candidate sourcing, client management and the overall recruitment process.
Interns: we offer internships ranging from six weeks, to six months, providing insights into all aspects of research and recruiting, typically with a focus on either private equity, or accountancy & finance.
Regardless of which role you perform within Walker Hamill, you’ll be joining a firm with a long and successful history and notable differences that make us stand out from the crowd:
- For a start, we offer a professional environment and diversity across all aspects of our firm, resulting in a successful and enjoyable working environment.
- We’re good at retaining our staff: average tenure amongst Consultants currently stands at 10+ years, meaning there are plenty of people to learn from and who can help develop your career.
- Our Consultants and Researchers deal with a significant proportion of retained and/or senior work, forging long-lasting relationships and personal track-records.
- We look after our staff, paying them well and offering a great range of benefits, commensurate with tenure, success and our position as a market-leader.
- We have carefully fostered a team-based environment, devoid of negative competition. As a result, our Consultants and Researchers are able to focus on providing a great service to our clients and candidates.
- We are supported by and invest in, the very best technologies and infrastructure.
- When people leave us, it’s rare – very rare – that they join a competitor. More likely, they’ll be taking a different career path, moving elsewhere in the world, or returning to further studies. Much as we’d prefer everyone stayed for life, we’re proud of our alumni, spread across the globe.
We're always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you can't find a role that appears suitable but want to bring your profile to our attention, please still submit your CV.