- Central London
- Up to c. £35,000
Walker Hamill are always looking for bright, hard-working and motivated candidates who are passionate about a career in accounting. Successful candidates will ideally have commercial experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a keen interest in studying towards an accounting qualification. We frequently work with a broad client base ranging from FTSE 100/250 blue-chip organisations to private equity-backed SMEs, spanning a range of sectors.
- Assist with financial reporting.
- Support senior management in the production of the business' management information.
- Support the production of annual financial statements.
- Review bank reconciliations and balances.
- Prepare BACS, CHAPS, payment runs and allocate payments.
- Ensure the correct and timely processing of invoices.
- Matching, batching, and coding a high volume of invoices.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in accounting.
- IT literate - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Be working towards an accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask.
- Efficient, reliable, and thorough.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Brooke Simmons: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference BSFA.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.