Portfolio Monitoring Analyst
Multi-Strategy Asset Manager
- £60,000 - £70,000 base + package + bonus
We're helping an established investment management firm to recruit a Portfolio Monitoring Analyst. The firm manages over £5bn in AUM and has grown significantly. To support this continued expansion, we're helping to appoint a Portfolio Monitoring Analyst to support the firm's debt fund portfolio. The successful candidate will be a recently qualified ACA or CFA.
This will be a key role with a commercial and highly visible remit internally. Key responsibilities will include:
- Building reports and generating metrics to monitor fund portfolio and asset performance
- Developing the reporting and analytical processes to drive efficiency and improve quality
- Helping prepare fund models, investor reports, fund track records and other information to support the fundraising processes
- Collaborating with the investment, finance and support teams to ensure robustness of data quality
- Assisting with the production of the quarterly valuation committee pack
- Assisting Fundraising team with capital raising initiatives including preparation of performance data for marketing materials
- Supporting the Investor Relations and Investment teams to help with responding to investor requests
The successful candidate will be a recently qualified ACA or CFA. If ACA, we expect that you'll have trained in a leading accountancy firm and have gained exposure to private equity firms or private credit funds. For those candidates who have completed a CFA, we expect you have gained a few years' work experience within a fund.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Sean Keyes: email@example.com quoting reference SK53137.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for over 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.