Commercial Business Partner
- Central London
- £42,000 - £45,000, depending on experience
Our client, a global PR company, is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Commercial Business Partner to join their London-based Finance team. They are firmly established across the world in every aspect of PR including reputation management, brand marketing, digital strategy, and social engagement. Working closely with project managers on all areas of commercial support, the chosen candidate should ideally be part-qualified (ACA or equivalent) and have some relevant commercial experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading company and learn from an established and knowledgeable team.
The responsibilities of the Commercial Business Partner include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Project Managers on the creation of pricing for new budgets with existing clients.
- Being the main point of contact for the team on small projects, with the ability to review and ensure compliance with commercial teams.
- Having a complete understanding of the client, the nature of their business, and the work the team is doing for them.
- Advising on the best approach to charge fees and mark-ups when managing third parties.
- Meeting with Project Managers on a weekly basis to update revenue forecasts in line with recognition rules and agreed approach to risk rating.
- Developing an understanding of revenue forecasts, assessing risks therein, and highlighting areas of concern with the Senior Business Partner.
- Reviewing PeopleSoft regularly and addressing any issues accordingly.
- Gaining a sound knowledge of all client commercial terms e.g, pricing of fees.
- Growing effective relationships with the client accounts team.
- Educated to degree level (2.1 grade or above).
- Part-qualified (ACA or equivalent).
- Previous commercial experience favourable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Initiative to undertake tasks without prompting.
- Good time management.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Melanie Ravi: email@example.com quoting reference MA52770
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.